Tuesday, April 14, 2009

voices that did comfort me are furthest from my sanity

Last weekend Heather and I went to the 63 builiding on Yeioudo Island here in Seoul. It was a lot of fun! It is the tallest building in Korea. We went up to the top and got an amazing view of Seoul and the Han River. We also went to the basement of the 63 building which has a Sea World aquarium. That was fun. They had this crazy mermaid show, with an evil queen, a princess and a mermaid (or a girl snorkeling in a tank) It was pretty funny. There was one scary moment in the aquarium, though. Heather and I walked into one of the rooms and there was a little girl with a snake around her neck getting her picture taken. I FREAKED out. I was so freakin close to that thing. I just ran our of the room. It was pretty to funny... to Heather! 

We also took a paddle boat shaped like a duck out onto the Han River! That was really fun! The cherry blossoms are blooming and they are beautiful! We had a really nice Saturday! This weekend is Chinchu and Jen's birthday celebration, so that should be a lot of fun. Well, here are some pictures from the weekend!



The ducks that we paddled on the Han river


One of my classes came to visit me in the hospital


The huge 63 building!


Melissa, Scarlet and Me at dinner

Jen and Me after the game! Doosan won! 
Me and Heather watching the game


Me and the Cherry Blossoms
                                                                                                                                 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this picture of you with the cherry blossoms! b-e-a-u-tiful.