Wednesday, April 8, 2009

don't be confused, the way is clear

Hi everyone!

Just to let you know, I am doing 100% better! My energy is back and I feel really good! I'm still just a little slow going up and down stairs. 

So, Heather only has 2 weeks left in Korea. I am really sad that she will be gone... but I am super excited that my friend Brad will be her replacement! I met Brad during my sophomore year of college and we have been really good friends ever since. He will love Korea and I am very excited to see him again! 

I am also really excited that I have a vacation coming up! Katie, Jen and I are leaving on May 1 to the Philippines!  We are flying into Manilla and spending the night there and the next day we will head to Boracay Island for a few days! I am really looking forward to some beach time! The worst part is that we get back into Seoul at 5:00 a.m. Wednesday morning and we all have to work at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday won't be the easiest day, but well worth it I imagine!

We went to a baseball game last Saturday and that was a lot of fun! There were 11 of us who went and it was so cool. The game was good and our team (the Doosan Bears) won 7-5. We were a little sad by the food selection, though. Instead of hotdogs and nachos we had a selection of kimbap, dried squid or fish soup. Gross! We know next time to bring some goodies with us!

Well, I will have a lot to write about in the upcoming weeks because we will be so busy! I hope everyone has a great Easter! I will miss being there and seeing the babies looking for eggs. Oh, and Easter dinner of course! I love you all! 

No comments: