Tuesday, February 24, 2009

what did you see when you were there?

nothing that does not show...

this is a picture post! enjoy!


This is me outside of my school!


Jack, Amy and Abi weren't huge fans of the snow sledding

Me, Chnichu, Bella and Harry were! Chinchu and I went down a bunch of times!


Jack found other uses for his snow tube! He is the cutest!

Me, Abi and Olivia, I think.


We found a Statue of Liberty in Korea!


Sara is beautiful!


The view of Kyoto from the Kyoto train station


Me and Elijah at the temple in Wakayama.


The river in Kyoto



The first temple we went to in Kyoto

This is the Nabe soup I talked about earlier. 6 of us shared this, with some left over! Isn't it pretty!


Me at the beach in Wakayama, Japan!

This guy was guarding the temple!


No comments: