Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i must have lost it on the wind



Hello!

Not much new going on here. The weather has gotten a little warmer which is so exciting! I can't wait for warm spring weather! We have been doing such a bad job at doing cultural stuff because it is so cold! We do have a list of things we want to do and hopefully we can start working on that list! I really want to go to the war museum and the DMZ (demilitarized zone) There is also a Buddhist temple we really want to go to! 

We had Heather's kindergarten graduation on Saturday. It was fun... it got a little dull after the first 45 minutes, but the kids were cute! The sang tons of songs including "skiddamarink" you know, the song from The Elephant Show that came on when I was a kid! That was funny! When we got there Cinderella had some Hanbok for us to wear. Hanbok are the traditional Korean dresses. They were fun to wear! Heather took pictures so once she uploads them i will put them on here! 

Saturday night Katie and I went to see Jason Mraz in concert! That was exciting! He puts on a good show! Then we had had a few beers with his band afterwards which was really cool! I guess being the only white girls in the crowd pays off sometimes! 

My kinders graduate on Friday! I am nervous about their performance! They can do the songs, but the play is a little difficult for them! They will do fine I'm sure! I am going to miss them so much! I don't want a new class, I just want to keep them! 

Well, I should be going to sleep, I just wanted to jot a little something down! More soon! All my love!




Me after the show

Jason Mraz in Seoul!!

No comments: